Soft Skills from 2-6 April, 2018.
At IIT Guwahati
Fundamentals of C Programming (E&ICT 101)
- Basics of C and Data Structures
- Hands-on sessions
- Faculty/ Mentors of Engineering, Science, Arts, Commerce colleges & Polytechnics of the respective/neighbouring States/UTs.
- As an outcome of the faculty training, the graduates/ diploma passing out from their respective institutions would be benefitted.
- Students who are presently studying in different institutes or have graduated from these institutes.
- Industry employees or representatives.
- Central/State Govt. employees.
- Courses will be conducted on the paid basis and the course fee will be charged based on the subject, area, type (basic, advanced and research oriented) and duration of the courses. For these upcoming courses, fee structure is given below.
|Nature of participant||Fee per course (Rs.)|
# Only on production of no objection certificate from the Institute/Employer.
The course fee will be collected through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of the Registrar, IIT Guwahati payable at Guwahati/Through Online Transaction.
Who should attend ?
- Faculty: Faculty members and budding researchers to broaden their horizon in emerging areas of technology.
- Industry People: Industry representatives for enhancing their knowledge base and skills.
- Students: Students to enhance their critical understanding in recent technology areas to boost employability.