- 1. The academy would target a capability of training up to 4000 faculty/students/industry representatives per year.
- 2. Providing platform to faculty members/students/industry representative/researchers for their professional growth.
- 3. Creating an eco-system for the industry-academia to exchange idea and to create innovations.
- 3. Generate manpower in E&ICT or related areas to support Electronics System Design and Manufacturing industries.
- 4. Contribute to the growth of country by developing skills to create better opportunity for employability.
- 5. Guiding the institutions for enhancing the quality to obtain ISO standards, etc.
- 1. Imparting training and mentorship to engineering faculty.
- 2. Imparting training on ICT tools to non-engineering faculty.
- 3. Conducting quality programme for employability enhancement.
- 4. Offering specialized modules for specific research areas and industry.
- 5. Provide support for incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
- 6. Capacity building in the area of Electronics & ICT.
- First: Conducting faculty development programmes on basic and advanced topics in engineering with hands-on.
- Second: Conducting domain based training for non-engineering faculty on the use of ICT tools and techniques.
- Third: Continuing education programmes for students and working professionals for employability enhancements.
- Fourth: Design development and delivery of specialized modules for specific research areas in industry.
- Fifth: Providing guidance for incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
- Sixth: Offering specialized modules on soft skill development.
- Seventh: Internship programmes for students in collaboration with Industry.
- Eighth: Training and consultancy services to industry.
- Faculty: Faculty members and budding researchers to broaden their horizon in emerging areas of technology.
- Industry People: Industry representatives for enhancing their knowledge base and skills.
- Students: Students to enhance their critical understanding in recent technology areas to boost employability.
Successful Learners Till Date